A little about me!
Hi I’m Sarah a portrait photographer based in Derbyshire specialising in Newborn, baby, children & family photography.
My vision is to create authentic timeless images of you and your family that you will treasure forever.
I’ve always loved taking photographs since I can remember but it was only after having my own children that I wanted to delve deeper into the art to beautifully capture all those special moments & milestones as they grow up. My husband kindly gifted me my first DSLR for Christmas many years ago and the rest is history.
Capturing connections and personalities in all sessions is my goal and passion, I love creating images that come to life. When I am not taking photos I am usually running around crazily after my three children, I have two boys 2 & 8 years and a 11 year old girl. I love weekend family walks around our village and to explore all the beautiful places that Derbyshire has to offer.
I also have a passion for interiors and renovation projects. I love creating quirky pieces for my home out of second hand finds and could scout interior shops all day long. My husband & I have recently purchased a derelict but quaint little cottage that dates back to the 17th century. We are hoping to fully renovate as well as extend the house transforming it into our dream family forever home.
- I married my husband in in sunny Cyprus.
- I adore my whole family and my mum is my bestest friend in the whole world.
- I love the sunshine and summertime is definitely my favourite time of year.
- Spanish Tapas is my favourite cuisine.
- My best friends call me Bear – I wonder where my business name came from?!
- I have a degree in Fashion Studies.
- I like to start my day with a nice good cup of English Tea.